Follow the tips below when taking your pet's photo! If you aren't able to follow these steps exactly, don't worry! We have a dedicated team who check all orders and photos as they come in.
If your photo doesn't meet our criteria, we'll let you know within 1 hour of receiving your order, and help you choose a more suitable one!
• Close up photos work best!
• Take your photo at eye level with your pet.
• Take your photo in natural daylight and don't use flash.
• Try to get your pet to sit or stay still - make sure there's no blur.
• Make sure long floppy ears are in the photo and are not out of frame.
👉 Photo(Full Custom)
When uploading image files of family, friends, lovers, pets, etc., make sure to upload high-resolution photos so they're easy to print. If you upload a low-quality photo, we will contact you, but if we are forced to use a low-quality photo, we will upscale the resolution to print.
• Preferably high quality (resolution) photos
• Size 1000x1000 or larger